AE – Notification in TSSPDCL 2023

AE- Notification In TSSPDCL 2023 The Southern Power Distribution Company of Telangana Limited (TSSPDCL) with its Headquarters

AE – Notification in TSSPDCL 2023

The Southern Power Distribution Company of Telangana Limited (TSSPDCL) with its Headquarters in Hyderabad is carrying out electricity distribution business as part of the unbundling of erstwhile APSEB and Reorganization of the state of Andhra Pradesh and formation of the state of Telangana and is catering the electricity requirements of 15 districts in Telangana state 

Has recently released the recruitment notification for following 

TSSPDCL jobs and other vacancies through online mode only

Those who are interested and eligible candidates can apply online mode only

Get more about TSSPDCL jobs 2023 details given below

Name of the posts and Number of vacancies

  1. Assistant Engineer (Electrical) job 48 posts

AE- Notification In TSSPDCL 2023 for Assistant Engineer (Electrical)

Name of the postAssistant Engineer (Electrical)
Number of vacancies48 posts
Monthly salaryRs. 64295 – 99345/- per month
Upper age limit 18 years to 44 years
Educational QualificationMust possess a bachelor’s degree in electrical engineering/electrical and electronics engineering from a recognized university in India established or incorporated  by or under a central act, provincial act, or a state act or an institution recognized by the university grants commission AICTE or any other qualification recognized as equivalent thereto a pass in section A and  B of AMIE examination conducted  by institute of engineers in electrical Electrical and electronics engineering

Selection mode:

  1. The selection of candidates for appointment will be made 100% on written examination only
  2. In the event of a tie in written exam marks candidates whose age is higher will rank high in event of tie thereon the marks obtained in Part – A will form the basis for deciding the rank
  3. Only those candidates who qualify in the written examination  by being ranked high community-wise will be called for verification of original certificates 
  4. The minimum qualifying marks in the written examination or the above section process shall be as follows
  5. The selection list will be drawn into two parts the first part will comprise 5% of the posts consisting of a combined merit list and the remaining second part will comprise 95% of the posts consisting of a combined merit list and the remaining second part will comprise of 95% of the posts consisting of the candidates belonging to the TSSPDCL diam jurisdiction only and the posts will be filled following the existing rules and other rules of reservation issued from time to time

General provisions:

  1. Before payment of the fee submission of the application form the candidates should carefully ensure his/her  eligibility for this notification no relevant column of the application form should be left blank otherwise application form will not be accepted
  2. Applicant must compulsorily fill up all the relevant filed of application ad submit an application through the website only
  3. TSSPDCL is not responsible for any discrepancy in the submission of the application online the applicant is therefore advised to strictly follow the instructions and user guide in their own interest
  4. An incomplete/incorrect application form will be summarily rejected TSSPDCL under any  circumstances will not entertain the information if any furnished by the candidate subsequently applicants should be careful in filling up the application form at the time of submission if any lapse is detected during the scrutiny the candidature will be rejected even though he/she comes through the final stage of recruitment process or event at a later stage
  5. Applicant must compulsorily fill up all relevant columns of the application and submit the application through the website only the particulars made available on the website shall  be processed through computer and the eligibility decided in terms of notification
  6. The applications received online in the prescribed proforma available on the website and within the time shall only be considered and TSSPDCL will not be held responsible for any kind of discrepancy
  7. Applicants must upload his/her own scanned photo signature through

How to apply for TSSPDCL Recruitment

Application mode: Interested  candidates can apply through online mode only

The selection process for TSSPDCL jobs

Important dates for TSSPDCL Notification

online application starting date: 23 – February -2023

online application ending date: 15 – March -2023

Important links for TSSPDCL Vacancy

Application form,


Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.