- HOSPITAL CONTROLLER :-
Hospital controller is the hospital superintendent or director who is responsible for
- Detailing the staff reporting to him in the causality department.
- Appointing the triage officer and medical controller for the ward, casually department and O.T.
- Co- ordinating, organizing, communicating and assigning duties to medical officers.
- SENIOR NURSING OFFICER :-
Senior nursing officer is responsible for
- Identifying nursing needs.
- Allocating extra nursing staff in essential areas.
- Re- deploying exiting staffing.
- Recalling of staff.
- Activating the pre- arranged admission ward.
- Hospital administrator :-
* establish information services for relatives and friends.
* liaise with various agencies such as the fire bridge brigade, police.
* deploy voluntary workers.