Engineering Govt jobs in Telangana 2022
The Institute for development and research in banking technology (IDRBT) established by the reserve bank of India, is the premier institute of banking technology in the country the institute spearheads efforts to provide state of the art technologies for the baking and financial sector by interfacing applied research and development, academics executive, education. practic and consultancy so as to continuously enable the technology transformation of the banking and financial sector in India and make if future-ready
Distributed ledger technology is an area of strategic importance and current global attention the institute intends to carry out a research project in distributed ledger technology; which would involve deep-diving into various aspects of distributed ledger technology (DLT), DLT Use Cases, exploring the contours of DLT systems setting up Testbeds and carrying out of extensive experiments
In order to contribute to this niche research project, applications are invited from young dynamic candidates for the following temporary project positions.
Has recently released a recruitment notification for following
Engineering Govt jobs and other vacancies through online mode only
Those who are interested and eligible candidates can apply through online mode only
Get more about Engineering Govt jobs 2022 details given below
Name of the post and Number of vacancies
- Senior Research Associate 1 post
Engineering Govt Jobs in Telangana 2022 for Senior Research Associate
|Name of the post||Senior Research Associate|
|Number of vacancies||1 post|
first-class regular B.E.B.Techg (CSE/IT) / MCA or above form a recognized university with a consistently good academic record throughout
Rules and Regulations for all these positions:
- All the above positions are purely temporary and on a contract basis under the project mode.
- There is no scope whatsoever for further continuation extension of term absorption, regularisation permanency in the institute under any circumstances
- The completion of the period of contract /project will not confer any right whatsoever for further continuation extension of term, regularisation, absorption at the institute.
- All educational qualifications must have necessarily been obtained by pursuing the courses on a full-time regular basis from recognized universities/ institutions if grades are awarded instead of marks, candidates should clearly indicate their numerical equivalent.
- Relevant experience gained after the qualifying degree will only be taken into consideration
- Candidates should satisfy themselves with their eligibility for the position being applied for mere fulfillment of eligibility does not guarantee being shortlisted for the selection process.
- Candidates should apply in the format provided on the institute’s website.
- Incompletes applications / not in the prescribed format. without all the required documents, will be expected and no correspondence will be entertained by the institute.
- Candidates for these positions should enclose attested scanned copies of their Mark sheets and certificates right from matriculation onwards
- The candidate will be considered on the strength of the information declared in the application if at any stage, it is found that any information furnished is false/incorrect the candidate has clandestine antecedents/background or if according to the institute, the candidate does not satisfy the eligibility criteria her/his candidature/ appointment is liable to be canceled/ terminate at any point in the time including after appointment in addition to any disciplinary action as may be necessary.
- In case of any inadvertent mistake in the process of selection which may be detected at any stage even after the issue of the appointment letter, the institute reserves the right to modify./ withdraw/ cancel any communication made to the candidates.
- The institute reserves the right to screen and calls only such candidates as are found prima facia suitable for being considered
- The institute also reserves the right to restrict the candidates called for in the selection process to a reasonable number on the basis of qualifications, level, and relevance of experience higher than the minimum prescribed herein and the requirements of the institute. thus just fulfilling the prescribed conditions would not entitle one to be called for the selection process the institute also reserves the right of rejecting any or all the applications without assigning any reasons therefore.
- The institute reserves the right to fill or not to fill any or all the positions advertised without assigning any reason.
- In all matters regarding eligibility qualification, skills, and experience. compensation, contact term, selection process, Assessment, prescribing minimum qualifying standards in the selection process, and communication of the Result of the institute’s decision shall be final and binding on all the candidates and no correspondence shall be entertained in this regard.
- Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted no correspondence will be entertained from candidates regarding postal delays conduct and the result of the selection process and reasons for not being called for the selection process
- Selected candidates should undertake to abide by all the rules and regulations pertaining to their retention as also the rules and regulations of the institute.
- The crucial date for determining the eligibility criteria for all candidates in every respect shall be the prescribed closing date for the submission of the application.
- Interested candidates may forward a covering letter and filled- application along with the copies/ scanned copies of all the required documents to the Human Resources Department, IDRBT, Castle Hills,
How to apply Engineering Govt Recruitment
Application mode: Interested candidates can apply through online mode only
The selection process for Engineering Govt jobs
Important dates for Engineering Govt Notification
online application starting date: 3 – February -2022
online application ending date: 15 – April 2022
Important links for Engineering Govt Vacancy