Govt Jobs in Kolkata 2022
India Govt mini, Kolkata is one of the nine units under the ” Security Printing and minting corporation of India Limited” (SPMCIL) a Miniratna Category-I, Central public sector enterprise company wholly owned by the government of India, incorporated on 13.1.2006 under the Companies Act, 1956 with the objective of designing, manufacturing. printing security documents, currency, and banknotes, non-judicial stamp papers, mining of coins postage stamps, etc. SPMCIL is under the administrative control of the Ministry of finance with its registered and corporate office at Jawahar Vapor Bhavana, Janpath, New Delhi 11001. it has four minting units in Mumbai, Kolkata, Hyderabad, and Noida, four Currency/ security printing presses at Nashik, Dewas, and Hyderabad, and a high-quality paper manufacturing mill at Narmadapuram (Hoshangabad)
India Government mint, Kolkata invites online applications from eligible and willing applicants for the various posts of “Engraver, level – B-34: Sculpture (1)No., Metalworks (2) Nos. and Junior officer Assistant, LEvel – B-3: (4) Nos.”
Applicants are advised to apply online from 7.5.2022 to 7.6.2022 through the IGMK, website at https://igmkolkata.spmcil.com only applicants are advised to go to the page “Careers” on the website and open the online application link and then apply online by filling the online application form applicants may apply after carefully going through all the instructions given in this advertisement. No other means/ mode of application will be accepted.
Before applying applicants should ensure that they fulfill all eligibility criteria as mentioned in the advertisement for the post, their admission to all the stages of the recruitment process will be purely provisional subject to satisfying the prescribed eligibility criteria mentioned in this advertisement.
Applicants who do not fulfill age educational qualification as of 7.6.2022 are not eligible and need not apply for the post
Has recently released a recruitment notification for following
Govt jobs in Kolkata and other vacancies through online mode only
Those who are interested and eligible candidates can apply through online mode only
Get more about Govt jobs in Kolkata 2022 details are given below
Name of the posts and Number of vacancies
- Engraver job 3 posts
- Junior officer Assistant job 4 posts
Govt Jobs in Kolkata 2022 for Engraver
|Name of the post||Engraver|
|Number of vacancies||3 posts|
|Monthly salary||Rs. Level-B-4|
|Upper age limit||18 to 28 years|
|Educational qualification||Bachelors of Fine Arts (Sculpture / Metalworks) with at least 55% marks|
|Junior officer Assistant||Online Examination|
Junior officer Assistant job
|Name of the post||Junior officer Assistant|
|Number of vacancies||4 posts|
|Monthly salary||Rs. Level -B-3|
|Upper age limit||18 to 28 years|
|Educational qualification||Graduate with at least 55% marks and computer knowledge with typing speed on the computer in English @ 40 wpm/ in Hindi @ 30 wpm.|
|Junior officer Assistant|
Online Typing test followed by Online Examination
- The online examination and typing test will be held tentatively in June-July, 2022 applicants are advised to keep checking the India government mint, Kolkata website for updates. The exact date and session reporting time of the examination will be mentioned in the call letter the online examination will be conducted online in venues given in the respective call letter the applicants will have to take the examination on the date and time as indicated in the call letter at their own cost however for SC/ST candidates, Travelling allowance only second class ordinary fare (to and fro) shall be reimbursed as per rules on production of journey details including Railway/Bus Ticket by the shortest route the distance should not less than 30 Kms. the SC/ST candidates are required to fill their bank details online (bank Account No., IFSC Code, Branch Name, Bank Name) for the payment at the time of applying for the above posts, the applicants are requested to keep checking the India government mint, Kolkata website. www.igmkolkata.spmcil.com. for any change in the examination date.
The online written test and particular center for online examination India government mint, Kolkata reserves the right to allot any other adjunct center to those candidates or if the number of candidates is more than the capacity available for online exam for a center India Gvoenrment mint, Kolkata reserves the right to allot any other center to the candidates
The online written test will be in bilingual form (In Hindi and English)
- The online application can be submitted by a candidate only for any one post, which means that candidate cannot apply for more than one post
- No request for change of centers/ venues/ date /session for examination shall be entertained India government mint, Kolkata, reserves the right to cancel any of the examination centers and/or else some other center at its discretion depending upon the response, administrative feasibility, etc. IGM, Kolkata also reserves the right to allot the candidates to any center other than the one he/she opted for. choice, if asked for center once exercised by the candidates will be final
- All applicants will have to appear for the examination at their own risk and expense Indian government mint, Kolkata will not be responsible for any injury or losses, etc. of any nature
- Admission to the examination will be purely provisional without verification of age/ qualification/experience/ category (SC/ST/OBC / PWD/Ex-SM) etc. of the applicants Each applicant should thereof ensure that he/she fulfills the eligibility criteria and that the particulars furnished in the application are complete and correct in all respects. in case, it is decided at any stage that an applicant does not fulfill the eligibility criteria and/ or has furnished incorrect /false information or has suppressed any material information his/her candidature will be summarily terminated without giving any notice or any compensation in lieu thereof.
- The selected candidates are required to perform the duties as per directions of their superiors and have to perform the duties of any section/sub-sector in IGM, Kolkata ad directed and also have to perform the duties of higher / lower post as per the requirement of the organization
- The selected candidates are neither entitled to overtime allowance nor any productivity linked incentive payment
- The selected candidates have to follow the shift-wise timings and they can be deployed on any of the shifts they are required to work for o8 hours per shift as per the Factories Act, 1948.
- The decision of IGM, Kolkata in all matters relating to this recruitment will be final ad binding on the applicants. no correspondence or personal inquiries shall be entertained by IGM, Kolkata in this matter
- The seniority of the candidates on appointment will be as decided by the India government mint, Kolkata
- Candidates reporting late i.e after the reporting time specified on the call later for examination will not b permitted to take the examination the reporting time mentioned on the call later is prior to the start time of the test through the duration of the examination is 2 hours, candidates may be required to be at the venue for about 4 hours including the time required for completion of various formalities such as verification and collection of various requisite documents, logging in giving of instructions
- India government mint, Kolkata would be analyzing the responses (answers) of individual candidates with those of other candidates to detect patterns of similarity of right and wrong answer if the analytical procedure adopted by India government mint, Kolkata) in this regard, it is inferred/ concluded that that the responses have been shared and scores obtained are not genuine/ valid India government mint, Kolkata reserves right to cancel the candidature of the concerned candidates and the result of such candidates (disqualifiable) will be withheld
- Instances of providing incorrect information and/ or process violation by an applicant detected at any stage of the selection process will lead to disqualification of the applicant from the selection process and he/ she will not be allowed to appear in any SPMCIL’s recruitment process in future if such instances go undetected during the current selection process but are detected subsequently such disqualification will take place with retrospective effect.
- Applicants are advised in their own interest to apply on-line much before the closing date and not to wait till the late date to avoid the possibility of disconnection/ inability/failure to log on to the India Government mint, Kolkata website on account of heavy load on internet/ website jam. IGNK takes no responsibility for applicants not being able to submit their applications online within the late date on account of aforesaid or for any other reason beyond the control of IGMK.
- Any information submitted by an applicant in his/ her application shall be binding on the applicant personally and he/she shall be liable for prosecution/ civil consequences in case information/ details furnished by him/her are found to be false at a later stage.
- IGMK shall not be responsible for any application made/ wrong information provided by an unauthorized person/institution applicant are advised not to share/mention their application details with/ to anyone
How to apply for Govt jobs in Kolkata Recruitment
Application mode: Interested candidates can apply through online mode only
The selection process for Govt jobs in Kolkata jobs
Selection mode: Written test
Important dates for Govt jobs in Kolkata Notification
online application starting date: 7 – May -2022
online application ending date: 7 – June – 2022
Important links for Govt jobs in Kolkata Vacancy