Mahesh Bank clerical Jobs 2022
Andhra Pradesh Mahesh Co-operative Urban Bank Ltd., a leading Multi-state scheduled Co-operative Urban bank in south India, with a network of 45 branches spread across 4 states (Andhra Pradesh, Telangana, Maharashtra, and Rajasthan), invites applications for the post of Clerk/ Cashier from the candidates, who fulfill the following eligibility criteria. Applications are invited from Indian citizens for the post of clerk-cum-cashier.
Has recently released the recruitment notification for following
Mahesh Bank Clerical jobs and other vacancies through online mode only
Who are interested and eligible candidates can apply through online mode only
Get more about Mahesh Bank Clerical jobs 2022 details given below
Mahesh Bank clerical recruitment 2022 Name of the posts and number of vacancies
|Name of the post
|Number of vacancies
|Upper age limit
|Minimum 21 years and maximum 28 years
Monthly salary: Selected candidates will be placed on a Regular scale with a CTC of Rs 23,934/- per month (approx) during one year probation period. On satisfactory completion of the probation period, their services will be regularised.
- graduation in any discipline from a recognized university (The candidates should have passed the degree in a single attempt only)
- Preference will be given to the candidates having computer knowledge, good communication in English and knowledge of local languages.
- Adequate knowledge in MS Office and Internet usage.
Service conditions: As applicable in the bank from time to time. The selected candidates on appointment may be posted or transferred to any place in India as may be decided by the Bank.
How to apply Mahesh Bank clerical Jobs 2022
Application Fee Details (Non Refubndabkle)
Application fee: Rs 500/- per month
- Application fees *(payable from 16-March-2022 to 27-march-2022) through NEFT only
- application fees can be remitted through Andhra Pradhesh Mahesh co-operative Urban Bank Ltd. or any other banks (through NEFT only). The details of the account to which the fee is to be remitted are as under.
|Type of accounts
|APMCUBH Ltd. – clerical Recruitment- 2022 -application fee
|Name of the bank
|Andhra Pradesh Mahesh co-operative urban Bank Ltd.
|Name of the branch
|road no. 12 Banjara Hills
How to apply Mahesh Bank clerical Recruitment
after payment of requisites fee as indicated at Para No.3 above, the candidates have to apply in prescribed format furnished in Annexure (in PDF format only) from 16-March-2022 candidates need not submit the hard copy of the application to the bank.
Mode of payment: candidates have to pay the requisite fees through NEET as per details indicated in para No3. above.
- the candidates would be required to submit the attested copies of the required ce5ificates in proof of their age/ date of birth, educational qualifications at the time of interview if called at a later stage.
- The Bank reserves the right to restrict the number of candidates to be called for interviews based on their performance in the written examination and commensurate with the number of vacancies.
- the decision of the Bank will be final and binding in all matters. The Bank took no responsibility for any delay in receipt or non-receipt of application or communication at any point of time during the recruitment exercise.
- The bank reserves the right not all call any candidates to appear for the written examination and interview.
- Depending upon the response of applicants, the Bank reserves the right to add some more test centers, to suit the administrative convenience and other similar considerations.
- Applications once made will not be allowed to be withdrawn and fee/service charges paid shall not be refunded under any circumstances.
- In case it is found at any stage of recruitment, the candidate does not fulfill the eligibility criteria and/or he/she has furnished any incorrect/ incomplete information or has suppressed any material faces(s), his/her candidature will stand canceled. if any of these shortcomings are detected even after appointment, his/her services are liable to be terminated forthwith. Before applying for the pots, the candidate should ensure that he/she fulfills the eligibility and other norms mentioned in this advertisement. The decision of the bank in respect of matters concerning the eligibility of the candidate, the stage at which such scrutiny of eligibility is to be undertaken, the documents to be produced for the purpose of the conduct of interview, selection, and any other matter relating to the requirement will be final and binding on the candidate.
- The Bank shall not entertain any correspondence or personal enquires.
- Canvassing in any form will disqualify the candidates for consideration for the posts.
- Any resulting dispute arising out of this process/ advertisement shall be subject to the sole jurisdiction of the courts situated in Hyderabad.
- In case an applicant is not short-listed, no claim for refund of the cost of application or fee shall be entertained.
Application mode: interested candidates can apply through online mode only
The selection process for Mahesh Bank clerical jobs
Selection mode: the candidates in the written test (both of Objective Test and Descriptive Test) will be called for an interview, and final selection will be made on the basis of performance in the written test and interview. Outstation candidates called for an interview are not eligible for any reimbursement of fares for having undertaken a journey for interview purposes.
Important dates for Mahesh Bank clerical Notifications
online Application starting date: 15-March-2022
online Application ending date: 27-March-2022
Important links of Mahesh Bank clerical vacancy